Freak out in Mondo Verde
Halloween the Little Villains VI, the children’s edition of Halloween, is once again coming to Mondo Verde! On October 21, 2023 at 6:30 p.m., the monsters of Halloween will take over Mondo Verde and transform the scenery into a haunted area. Creeps, monsters and fun Halloween activities will be present in various areas of the park.
On this edition, the park will be divided into several fun zones with separate themes. Furthermore, children may come to the park dressed up and participate in the costume contest! What will the children all experience?
- The Vampire Jungle
- The ‘Addams Family’-tunnel
- The Bugs, Witches and Trolls
- The Pumpkin King
- Fire and Ice (including fire and led acts)
- Children’s make-up
In addition, Mondo Verde also opens its attractions and many delicacies are available. Moreover, the kids will also meet cute creepies.
Practical information about Halloween the Little Villains VI:
- At 6:30 p.m. Mondo Verde opens its gates for a fun and exciting walk through the park. The park closes at 10:30 p.m.
- Everyone attending Halloween the Little Villains VI must purchase a ticket (excluding children under 3 years old).
- Participation in Halloween the Little Villains is for children from 3 to 12 years old and accompanied by parent(s)/guardian(s).
- This event falls outside regular park opening hours, therefore season ticket holders must also purchase a ticket.
- This event falls outside the regular opening hours of the park, therefore the All You Can Eat concept is not applicable.
- Mondo Verde has its own paid parking lot. A parking token costs €5.00 per car. The entrance ticket does not include parking.
- To visit the event as a (hobby) photographer or cameraman, please contact email@example.com for more information and conditions.
- This event is wheelchair accessible. Moreover, Mondo Verde’s parking lot also has disabled parking spaces and is right next to the park entrance. A parking token costs €5.00 per car. In the park there are paved paths and the Tropical Paradise has a lies. In addition, there are special facilities, such as adapted toilets.
- During Halloween the Little Villains remains subject to Park Regulations.
What is Halloween the Little Villains?
Halloween The Little Villains is a big event in South Limburg aimed at the kids! This year we are experiencing the 6th edition! Every year we hear enthusiastic comments that it is great! Affordable tickets, accessible to young and old and at a wonderful location: Mondo Verde. The organizer of this event is Twilight Fantasy Productions.
When is the event Halloween the Little Villains?
On Saturday, Oct. 21, from 6:30 to 10:30 p.m., the best children’s Halloween event will take place in the southern part of the Netherlands. Attractions will also be open, including Treno, Havana Spinning Adventure, Mondo Volare, El Niño, and many more.
What are (scare) zones?
(Scare) zones are themed areas in the park where actors walk around making sure you you have a super fun Halloween! All (scare) zones are included in the ticket, so are free to visit during the opening hours of the event.
Can I book overnight accommodations near Mondo Verde?
There are several options for booking a hotel or camping. Search on Google for “staying overnight near Mondo Verde Landgraaf”.
Is Halloween the Little Villains suitable for small children?
Yes indeed!!! The actors know how to deal with children. That is certainly taken into account! Of course, sometimes it can be a bit exciting. You as a parent/caretaker know best how your child reacts!
Participation in Halloween the Little Villains is for children from 3 to 12 years old and accompanied by parent(s)/guardian(s).